||Power Consumption on ISDN Bus for AGFEO Terminal Devices
Power Consumption on ISDN Bus for AGFEO Terminal Devices
Due to several requests we would like to give you some details on the max. available power on the internal ISDN Ports of an AGFEO PABX (AS40/4000/100IT/43/45/200IT).
Calculation of Power Consumption on ISDN Bus
Because of the power consumption that comes along with the increasing feature set of the AGFEO System Phones, you need to pay attention not to exceed the max. power output of the used S0-Modules. The PABX does switch off the power supply on all affected ports in case of overloading (fuse protection and deactivation is always carried out per double port)! The ISDN Bus and all connected System Phones are disconnected from power and are without function therefore.
The supply will be made available again after removing the load on the corresponding ports and/or resetting the PABX (unplug and plug power cable). The need for an external Power Supply Unit can be easily identified based on the listed performance characteristics.
Max. Power Output S0-Modules
- S0-Module 420: 4,5 Watt on one internal S0
- S0-Module 440: Shared 9,0 Watt = 4,5 Watt per double port 1/2 and 3/4
- S0-Module 540: Shared 12,0 Watt = 6,0 Watt per double port 1/2 and 3/4
- K-Module 524: 6,0 Watt for the double port 1/2
Please note that the maximum number of internal S0 Ports on an AS 43, AS 45 and AS 200 IT is limited to 18 (this is technically not possible with an AS 43 because of the three slots). If two cabinets of an AS 45 or AS 200 IT are interconnected, up to 2 x 18 internal S0 Ports are supported.
Max. Power Consumption Terminal Devices
- ST 30 = 1,0 Watt (all LED's and display illumination activated, max. ringer volume, active call)
- A-Module 30 for ST 30 = 0,3 Watt
- STE 30 = 0,8 Watt (all LED's activated)
- ST 40 = 1,35 Watt (all LED's and display illumination activated, max. ringer volume, active call)
- A-Module 40 for ST 40 = 0,3 Watt
The STE 40 can only be operated in connection with an ST 40 and an external Power Supply Unit. A single Power Supply is sufficient to connect up to two STE 40 to your ST 40. The load on the ISDN Bus is reduced to 0,0 Watt for all energized terminal devices in such a scenario.
Please use the Plug-In Power Supply with AGFEO product code 1542431 for ST 40, STE 40 and STE 30 (see the current price list of your country for further details).